Wednesday 15 October 2008

evaluation of my presentation

After delivering my PowerPoint presentation to the rest of the class and retrieving feedback, i now know how i will forward my research in order for me to complete my project and support my hypothesis. I need to research and find specific sites that comment on the issue i am dealing with and also certain scenes from the films that i think are appropriate in portraying how masculinity is shown in the 1980's. I am going to set up a focus group of men who grew up in the 1980's to compare their own experience with what is represented through film. I will set up a list of questions that i will ask the men to answer once they have watched my selected clips from the three focus films. I will also ask them to discuss their views and opinions of the issues raised in the films and whether they believe they are a true representation on what masculinity is.

No comments: